Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:00pm at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the December 9, 2020 town board meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisors reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident report
- Signage for Ice Age Trail
- Kaiser encroachment revision
- Rural Mutual Loss Control Recommendations
- Fall Road Tour
- Other town business
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 11th day of January, 2021.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer