Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 8 a.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the September 11, 2020 special town board meeting
- Review/Discussion/Decision of 2021 town budget
- Adjourn to Closed Session
- Call to order and roll call (Closed Session)
- Motion to convene into closed session pursuant to the provisions of section 19.85(1) of the Wis. Stats. to discuss Clerk/Treasurer position
- Adjourn back to open session
- Other town business
- Final Adjournment
Dated this 6th day of October 2020.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer