Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7 p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the February 3, 2021 Special Board Meeting
- Treasurer report
- Clerk Report
- Supervisors reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident report
- Purchase traffic counter
- Review of Town charges for fees
- Rich Charts – Lake Loraine project
- Safety Patrol budget for 2021 season
- Road Tour discussion
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 8th day of February, 2021.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley. Clerk/Treasurer