Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, April 21, 2021 immediately following the 6:30pm Annual Meeting at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of Minutes Special Meeting March 18, 2021.
- Review of Minutes Special Meeting April 2, 2021
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisor’s reports
- Margie Harris – variance request
- Teri Hamilton – culvert and pothole repair
- Application for road work employment
- Road closure preferences for WI DOT project on Hwy 89
- Ski team season 2021
- Marcia Clifford – revise Town Ordinances project
- Road Projects for 2021
- State Trust Fund options
- Public input
- Review bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 20th day of April, 2021.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer