Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7 p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the April 21, 2021 Town Board meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports –
- safety patrol training dates update;
- Branch Chipping
- Reminder important dates
- Land and pond treatments
- Supervisors reports
- Chairman’s report
- DNR response: State Park Road
- Open 2021 Road Project proposals
- Pricing for traffic counter
- American Recovery Fund
- 2020 Financial Report
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 11th day of May, 2021.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer