Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8 a.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of agenda
4. Review of minutes of the May 28, 2020 town board meeting
5. Other town business
6. Public input
7. Adjourn to Closed Session
8. Call to order and roll call (Closed Session)
9. Motion to convene into closed session pursuant to the provisions of section 19.85(1)(c) of the Wis. Stats. to discuss/decide on Roadman Bob Harris’s performance evaluation and contract renewal.
10. Adjourn back to open session
11. Final adjournment
Dated this 28th day of May, 2020.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley Clerk/Treasurer