Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:00p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of information from Minutes 5-11-2021 Special Board Meeting
- Review Minutes from the May 12, 2021 Monthly Board Meeting
- Review of information from the May 1, 2021 Special Board Meeting
- Review Minutes 5/28/2021 Special Board Meeting
- Review Minutes 6/1/2021 Special Board Meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisors reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident reports
- Director of Business Services – Whitewater Unified School District
- Request from Randall Pollard for permission to replace railroad ties with cement block
- Liquor license applications: Fuzzy Pig, JNT, Willowbrook Golf course and operator’s licenses.
- Public input
- Closed session – discuss Roadman position
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 8th day of June 2021
Meeting notice posted or published at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer