Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 7:00p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the August 11, 2021 town board meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisor’s reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident report
- Randall Pollard new shed variance request
- State of Wisconsin loan program
- Trees on John Galligan’s property
- Burr Oak Road
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 7th day of September, 2021.
Meeting notice posted or published at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer