Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 7:00p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the June 1, 2021 Special Town Board Meeting
- Review of minutes of the June 9, 2021 Town Board Meeting
- Review of Minutes of the June 15, 2021 Special Board Meeting
- Review of Minutes of the June 24, 2021 Special Board Meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisors’ reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident report
- Operator/bartender license applications for 2020-21 for Willow Brook Golf Course: Rebecca Hanshaw and Autumn Lesar.
- JNT Parkside application for fireworks on July 17, 2021
- Road condition on Burr Oak Road and State Park Road/Ridge Rd
- Report on Hill Road issues with water run-off and lake access
- Yoss request for driveway reconstruction and addition
- Request from Walworth County United Way for the Town to provide 5-10% of the ARPA fund.
- Discussion for new fee schedule for Town Code
- Discussion for added wording on Lake related ordinances for Town Code
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 9th day of July 2021.
Meeting notice posted on the Town Hall bulletin board, on the Town of Whitewater website and via email to those town residents who requested this service.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer