Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
July 8, 2020
The town board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board of the Town of Whitewater for Wednesday, July 08, 2020 at 7:00p.m. at W8590 Willis Ray Road. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the June 12, 2020 Special Town Board Meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisors reports
- Sheriff’s Department incident report
- Operator/bartender license applications for 2020-21 for WillowBrook Golf Course
- Road signage for N7961 Kettle Moraine Dr, across from Rice Lake
- Boat patrol wage expense
- Thank you to Sheriff Mike/Boat Patrol
- Other town business
- Public input
- Pay bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 6th day of July 2020.
Meeting notice posted on the Town Hall bulletin board and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer