Town of Whitewater Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Whitewater, Walworth County, Wisconsin,
hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the town board.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 immediately following the 6:30 PM Annual Meeting
The meeting will be held at the Town Hall located at W8590 Willis Ray Road.
The public may provide comments to the town board if a period for public comment is noted on the agenda and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
The Town of Whitewater is following the Covid–19 guidelines which limits the number of people who can attend a function to 10. Based on that number, in addition to the Clerk and 3 board members, we will allow an additional 6 residents to attend and/or participate in the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Review of minutes of the March 31, 2020 town board meeting
- Treasurer and Clerk reports
- Supervisors reports
- Chairman’s report
- Sheriff’s Department incident report is postponed. According to our new representative, Sgt. Jacob Skibba, the Sheriff’s department is suspending all Town Board meeting participation until further notice regarding COVID – 19
- Teri Hamilton: road easement and driveway issues
- Mandy Lewis: dog kennel license
- Other town business
- Public input
- Review bills
- Final adjournment
Dated this 17th day of April, 2020.
Meeting notice posted at the Town Hall and on the Town of Whitewater website.
Jorja Boiley, Clerk/Treasurer